MindByte Communications operates as an independent, full-service communications agency. We cultivate an extensive, worldwide network of collaborators at the highest levels of expertise. The company's main project, HealthManagement.org is the leading European portal dedicated to management in healthcare. Our print and digital powerhouse provides healthcare leaders with top quality management content on the key topics of health, hospital and healthcare management, bridging the different medical specialities and ensuring cross-departmental learning and collaboration. HealthManagement.org The Journal covers the most important topics in healthcare with respect to management, innovations, new techniques and technologies that simplify all healthcare managers' decisions and help produce outcomes of increased efficiency. The journal is a key tool for leadership, management and best practice.
If you have a valid EU passport, are a sales-oriented individual, flexible, a fast learner and able to sell ice to the Eskimo, this is your chance! The sky is the limit.
Knowledge and skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales/advertising/marketing & communications;
- Proficiency in English is a MUST; knowledge of other languages is a distinct advantage, ideally French and/or German.
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines;
- Team-player mindset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A drive to succeed;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Pleasant, courteous manner on the phone and comfortable handling both cold calling and follow-up calls and email communication;
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Achieve and exceed monthly targets;
- Obtain and manage artwork;
- Ensure artwork compliance with technical specifications and publication guidelines;
- Prioritise between short-, medium- and long-term advertising activities;
- Liaise with the Editorial and Art Departments from time to time as required (e.g.: brief the responsible editor about the client’s requirements regarding advertorials and advert placement in the printed journal, advise the editors about the ad sequence in the journal and laise on the preparation of the final page plan);
- Manage existing and prospective client relationships;
- Attend congresses and trade fairs seeking to enhance existing client relationships and generate new leads;
- Schedule appointments with clients prior to and during congress or trade fair;
- Convert leads into clients, constant follow-up communication with clients post-congress meeting.
- Liaise with the Client Service Department on regular client campaigns and post-campaign reporting;
- Liaise with the Accounting Department on invoicing terms and conditions;
- Database management.
- International, motivating and challenging work environment;
- International travelling opportunities;
- OTE (attractive basic + commission);
- Location: Limassol, Cyprus.
How to apply:
Should you feel this is the ideal career choice for you, send your CV and cover letter accompanied by a recent photo and a 250-word synopsis reflecting your own perception of the business and what makes you the ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Charlie Swan. For more information, please visit https://healthmanagement.org
Note: This is an excellent opportunity suitable for both part- as well as full-time job seekers, be they young mothers approaching or reaching the end of their maternity leave, eager to find an exciting opportunity to use their skills, or individuals looking forward to making a career in advertising and media. Moreover, as an Advertising Sales Manager – International you will have the opportunity to interact with reputed international healthcare associations and societies.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Don’t forget to quote the job reference number in the subject line of your email.