MTN Cyprus Ltd is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to be responsible for the sourcing of products and services essential for our company’s operations. Procurement Manager Responsibilities include strategizing to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to minimize our procurement expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people.
- Manage the Procurement Department and implement the Company’s procurement strategy
- Key stakeholder in building a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Pro-active work with departmental budget holders to rapidly identify major procurement opportunities
- Design appropriate reporting and monitoring mechanisms that clearly highlight cost saving achieved by category/supplier and validate supplier performance and concerns.
- Identify new partnerships and maintain existing ones
- Negotiate contractual arrangements with suppliers to ensure that value for money and excellent service levels are maintained and optimized across all categories of expenditure
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Approve the ordering of necessary products and/or services
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the senior management team, in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
- · Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics or Business Administration.
- · Master Degree will be considered as an advantage.
- · Proven of 3-5 years of working experience as a Procurement Manager.
- · Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as very good commercial understanding
- · Previous work experience in procurement of telecom projects specializing on Technical Engineering or IT infrastructure will be considered as an advantage.
- · Strong negotiations skills.
- · Very good analytical skills
- · Strong people management skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong oral/written communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Ability to self-manage, work to tight time scales with attention to detail
- Competent with computer skills including Word, Excel, etc.
- Fluency in Greek and English
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line.