CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Social Media Executive - Limassol -–ST913145
We are currently seeking to recruit a Social Media Executive on behalf of our client a CySEC Forex Broker company based in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual who wants to work in a company that is passionate about serving its customers to the best ability, and attracting the best people possible. The Social Media Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing a clearly defined social media strategy to deliver growth in fan acquisition, engagement and traffic flow for the company.
If you are interested apply now.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain English, Italian, Chinese and Arabic social media output across all channels – with a particular focus on mobile-first consumption
- Implement and maintain a constant flow of video content in relevant channels
- Implement and maintain a sophisticated paid social ad strategy to increase conversion in relevant channels
- Monitor and advise staff on their role in helping create a strong social company brands
- Become a strong voice for good social media practice in the company
- Support the Content team when needed
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and examples of new creative social ideas
- Multi-platform and scheduling management – eg. Hootsuite
- In depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for business platforms
- Paid social advertising implementation, measurement and optimisation
- LinkedIN company page management, group creation and moderation and paid marketing solutions platform
- Snapchat account management
- Chinese social media platforms – eg. QQ, WeChat, Sina Weibo
- Delivering content that converts to clicks
- Fast video production skills
- Degree in a relevant English, Communications or Journalism discipline
- Strong English language speaker and writing skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a social media role for a digital business
- An interest in financial markets
- A passion for new social media trends
- Approachable written and verbal communication style
- A self-motivated, collaborative, can-do attitude
- Creative & entrepreneurial spirit
- Commercial mindset
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Limassol Office: The Hawk Building, 124 Gladstonos Street, 3rd Floor, Limassol CY-3032
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Scott Gray, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.