Our client is specializing in oil products transportation and trading in Mediterranean, Black Sea and Caspian region. The company has 9 years of successful operations.
They offer to a candidate a good opportunity to further develop the skills through new insight and industry experience.
On behalf of our client we are seeking to recruit for the position of Operations and Database Manager (shipping logistics)
· To establish and update data base solutions to meet business needs
· To accurately and securely record and manage the cargo information flow
· To produce the Daily and Monthly reports on cargo operations, stock, demurrage, storages etc
· Other relevant duties
· University degree in Computer Science or IT
· Knowledge of basics of Accounting and/or Shipping
· Working experience in IT field
· Knowledge of Excel (programming level), Database programs, and other job specific software
· Experience in reporting tools
· Fluent in Russian, good knowledge of English
· Strong Analysis and problem solving skills
· Ability to work closely with the team members
· Occasional work after hours and on weekends may be required to support operations
Net Salary: 1500-2000 euro, depending on qualification
Possibility to gain new knowledge and experience; carrier development
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 22774424 for more details on how to apply.