Our client, a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) that engages state-of-the-art back office and trading technologies that enable any type of investor to enjoy an outstanding experience, is seeking to hire a Junior Compliance Officer in its Limassol office.
- Assist the Compliance/AML officer in ensuring continuous compliance of the Company with applicable regulations and laws
- Assist in developing and enforcing adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySEC and other applicable rules and regulations including procedures and controls relevant to prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Assist in producing and submitting periodic compliance and AML reports to the company’s regulator.
- Work with all the company's departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Developing compliance training materials and performing on-going training to employees
- Providing advice and guidance to employees as appropriate on money laundering matters
- Determine Call Centre and Agent quality standards and compliance, by listening and studying inbound and outbound calls of Account Managers and Customer Support team members
- Determine Marketing Department standards and compliance, by monitoring, reviewing and approving marketing communications.
- University degree holder in Law, Economics or Finance
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience working in AML and/or Compliance at a Cyprus Investment Firm
- Successful completion of the CySEC Advanced Examination is a must
- Fluent English speaker and/or Greek, fluency in at least one other European language will be seen as an advantage
- Experience and knowledge of Marketing practises in Binary Options, Forex or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Able to work well under pressure