CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
· Ensure that the compliance procedures are followed in order for the Company to comply with CySEC requirements;
· Control over the rules, contracts, and processes;
· Detect risks, trends and potential suspicious activities related to money laundering;
· Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received / investigation outcomes/compliance reports;
· Identify any potential conflict of interests situations, and attempt to resolve it in a timely and efficient manner;
· Record and amend any legal document in order to be up to date with the operations of the company;
· Monitor the Company as part of its compliance to the current Cyprus legislation;
· Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews;
· Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress;
· Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness;
· Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards;
· Monitor KYC procedure.
· At least 2 years previous experience as a compliance officer with CySec regulations companies of Cyprus is a mandatory;
· Cysec certificate will be considered as an advantage;
· Excellent communication skills in English, written & verbal, any other language is an advantage;
· Computer literate;
· Ability to work under stress and to tight deadlines.
Please submit your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org