CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
User Interface Designer - IT - FX - Limassol - Cyprus
GRS are working closely with a fantastic client who is looking for a passionate and innovative user interface designer responsible for designing the functionality of the software products and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, and transform them into consistent, intuitive and functional user interfaces. The successful candidates will be joining their expanding office in Limassol. As a strong company with strong values, they believe in rewarding their employees for hard work..
- Collaborate with product managers, software engineers and users of financial applications to translate concepts into innovative wireframes and then to detailed designs
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Design the UI of brand new systems and improve the existing ones, either for web-based (majority) or desktop applications
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Passion to deliver the best quality
- Patience and willingness to learn new things
- Fluent English
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT MANDATORY BUT WOULD BE A BIG PLUS:
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Knowledge in finance and, especially, online trading
- Greek and/or Russian language
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email Andrea Frantova on email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769369 for further information.