CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International corporate and consulting services provider with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer for their expanding team. Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Review and preparation of different corporate documents (Contracts, Agreements, Resolutions, POA's, M&AA, Registers etc...).
- Preparation, amendment and review of different legal documents subject to execution by legal entities.
- Following and complying with KYC procedures according to applicable laws.
- Acting as professional director/secretary/nominee shareholder or any other position as required by the Company.
- Educated to degree level in Law (LLB, LLM etc...).
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- 2+ years of relevant corporate legal/administration experience.
- Fluency in Greek & English (Written & Spoken), Russian considered an advantage.
- Highly professional and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.