CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International corporate and consulting services provider with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer for their expanding team. Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Review and preparation of different corporate documents (Contracts, Agreements, Resolutions, POA's, M&AA, Registers etc...).
- Preparation, amendment and review of different legal documents subject to execution by legal entities.
- Following and complying with KYC procedures according to applicable laws.
- Acting as professional director/secretary/nominee shareholder or any other position as required by the Company.
- Educated to degree level in Law (LLB, LLM etc...).
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- 2+ years of relevant corporate legal/administration experience.
- Fluency in Greek & English (Written & Spoken), Russian considered an advantage.
- Highly professional and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.