Media Analyst - Financial Services - Limassol - Cyprus - PS913463
A rare and exciting opportunity has just arisen within a well-established and international financial services provider based in Limassol. Our client is seeking a candidate who speaks / reads / writes fluently in Russian, English and Greek. The successful candidate must have previous experience and must be able to work with all aspects of media coverage such as writing / editing / proofreading reports, analysing media publications, creating presentations, translating articles in all of 3 above mentioned languages while have a clear understanding of financial content.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and analyse daily business press, and prepare relevant summaries of key news articles/publications
- Historical research of media publications and preparation of summary of findings
- Work with economic data sets/statistics and conduct in-depth press analyses on predefined business topics
- Prepare presentations and reports as requested
- Translate articles in three languages: Russian, English and Greek
- Revise, edit and proof-read all reports, articles, publications and materials before release
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Management or Economics;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in media coverage, analysis or business & economic journalism / content writing
- Fluency in Russian, English and Greek is a must – spoken / reading / writing
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to gather data, perform analysis and develop reports
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Data Analysis, and Internet Technologies
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Nicosia Office: Clarion House, 25 Aphrodite Street, Nicosia CY-1060
To apply for this position, please email Nikoletta Constantinou on Nikoletta@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769369 for further information.