Our client is an Internet Media Agency established in 2003 with offices based world-wide, currently looking for a Media Buyer to join their office in Limassol.
Managing high scale media display campaigns for the various brands the company owns; which includes negotiating and purchasing online media, managing and optimizing existing campaigns and monitoring revenues in order to maximize company's profitability.
- Identify and constantly seek online media buying opportunities and negotiate tests to determine profitability of online campaigns.
- Establishing initial contact with potential promotional sites and networks, negotiation of commercial terms and purchasing of media space.
- Setting up all kinds of campaigns: (CPA, CPC, CPM/dCPM, CPV, CPL, Flat Fees) and on going management of the campaigns, including analysis of effectiveness making decisions and performing testing and optimization.
- All types of media inventory (display - banners and/or pops, social, incentivized, contextual, email marketing).
- All types of traffic sources - Media Networks (inc. Exchanges), Affiliates/Websites/Portals, Affiliate Networks.
- At least 1 year of experience as a media buyer
- Full proficiency of English - Excellent verbal and written communication skills (knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage).
- Strong and proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with Excel functions.
- Full proficiency of English - Excellent oral and written communication skills (other languages would be considered as an advantage).
- High analytical skills / Experience analyzing numerical data.
- Good written, verbal and phone English communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of the internet landscape.
The Company is offering a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Experience in online marketing, preferably in the finance/gaming/downloadable products arena would be a major advantage.
- Knowledge of other languages.
- Touch typing in English.
- Knowledge and experience in Rightmedia will be an advantage.
- Experience managing performance based campaigns.
They are looking for someone who is:
- Familiar with the online advertising industry.
- Able to work independently
- Results oriented
- Creative thinker
- Detailed & Organized
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the above Job title along the VAC number or alternatively call +357 25341383 for more information.