CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an Internet Media Agency established in 2003 with offices based world-wide, currently looking for a Media Buyer to join their office in Limassol.
Managing high scale media display campaigns for the various brands the company owns; which includes negotiating and purchasing online media, managing and optimizing existing campaigns and monitoring revenues in order to maximize company's profitability.
- Identify and constantly seek online media buying opportunities and negotiate tests to determine profitability of online campaigns.
- Establishing initial contact with potential promotional sites and networks, negotiation of commercial terms and purchasing of media space.
- Setting up all kinds of campaigns: (CPA, CPC, CPM/dCPM, CPV, CPL, Flat Fees) and on going management of the campaigns, including analysis of effectiveness making decisions and performing testing and optimization.
- All types of media inventory (display - banners and/or pops, social, incentivized, contextual, email marketing).
- All types of traffic sources - Media Networks (inc. Exchanges), Affiliates/Websites/Portals, Affiliate Networks.
- At least 1 year of experience as a media buyer
- Full proficiency of English - Excellent verbal and written communication skills (knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage).
- Strong and proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with Excel functions.
- Full proficiency of English - Excellent oral and written communication skills (other languages would be considered as an advantage).
- High analytical skills / Experience analyzing numerical data.
- Good written, verbal and phone English communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of the internet landscape.
The Company is offering a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Experience in online marketing, preferably in the finance/gaming/downloadable products arena would be a major advantage.
- Knowledge of other languages.
- Touch typing in English.
- Knowledge and experience in Rightmedia will be an advantage.
- Experience managing performance based campaigns.
They are looking for someone who is:
- Familiar with the online advertising industry.
- Able to work independently
- Results oriented
- Creative thinker
- Detailed & Organized
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above Job title along the VAC number or alternatively call +357 25341383 for more information.