CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International organisation, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly organised candidate for the position of Russian-Speaking Receptionist for their offices in Nicosia. Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office
- Booking meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Providing administrative support to the Directors/Management
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative capacity is essential
- Total fluency in Russian and English (Written & Spoken) is essential, working knowledge of Greek will be considered a significant advantage
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Able/willing to travel to Limassol for work purposes approximately 2-5 times per month.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.