CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Corporate Services with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Russian-Speaking Corporate Administrator. Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Daily on-going administration, perform general administrator duties, such as presentations for clients and filing of documents.
- Translation of documents and other translation duties as may be assigned.
- Knowledge of Cyprus legislation in the field of corporate law and certification of documents for other countries.
- Drafting of contracts, POA, resolutions, AGM, notices, etc...
- Processing of primary documents and entering the info into the database (Quorum).
- Working with the Registrar of Companies, preparing and submitting necessary forms for corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Incorporation of companies in different jurisdictions.
- Responsible for the statutory files of companies.
- Communication with various associates, lawyers, auditors and governmental authorities.
- Communication with local and international banks; preparation of documents/ forms for submission to banks.
- Knowledge of KYC and DD requirements, review and collection of KYC and due diligence documents, assistance to the compliance officer in this respect.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position in Cyprus, previous experience would be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and professional typing skills. Knowledge of Quorum will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, Greek and Russian languages.
- Higher education.
- Accuracy, speed and thoroughness of work, attention to details.
- Strong organizational, communication and social skills.
- Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Professional treatment of confidential information.
- Able to work under stress and tight deadlines.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.