CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Corporate Services with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Russian-Speaking Corporate Administrator. Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Daily on-going administration, perform general administrator duties, such as presentations for clients and filing of documents.
- Translation of documents and other translation duties as may be assigned.
- Knowledge of Cyprus legislation in the field of corporate law and certification of documents for other countries.
- Drafting of contracts, POA, resolutions, AGM, notices, etc...
- Processing of primary documents and entering the info into the database (Quorum).
- Working with the Registrar of Companies, preparing and submitting necessary forms for corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Incorporation of companies in different jurisdictions.
- Responsible for the statutory files of companies.
- Communication with various associates, lawyers, auditors and governmental authorities.
- Communication with local and international banks; preparation of documents/ forms for submission to banks.
- Knowledge of KYC and DD requirements, review and collection of KYC and due diligence documents, assistance to the compliance officer in this respect.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position in Cyprus, previous experience would be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and professional typing skills. Knowledge of Quorum will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, Greek and Russian languages.
- Higher education.
- Accuracy, speed and thoroughness of work, attention to details.
- Strong organizational, communication and social skills.
- Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Professional treatment of confidential information.
- Able to work under stress and tight deadlines.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.