The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Russian Speaking Corporate Lawyer - Legal - Nicosia - GK913581
GRS are working closely with a Legal and Corporate Services Company based in Nicosia who are looking for a Russian speaking experienced Corporate Lawyer/Corporate Administrator. With affiliate offices internationally, this is a great opportunity to join a global provider of professional services.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Company and trust formation and administration in various jurisdictions
- Preparation of legal documents (Minutes, Resolutions, Power of Attorney etc.)
- Implementation of changes in company structure, such as change of company directors, secretary, shareholders etc.
- Dealing with the VAT authorities and Income Tax Office
- Arranging for filing of annual accounts/ audits
- Drafting and filing of all necessary changes with regard to share transfers, allotments, increase and reduction of capital, strike off and liquidations in various jurisdictions
- Preparation and filling of all necessary documents in relation to change of officers, name, registered office etc. with the Registrar of Companies, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience at a law firm or corporate services provider
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Law and have or be in process of obtaining of a Master’s degree in Law or any other relevant degree
- Ideal candidate must be fluent in Russian and English and know a good level of Greek
- Must be a responsible team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to use software applications effectively.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Limassol Office: 101 Gladstonos Street, Limassol CY-3032