CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Russian Speaking Corporate Lawyer - Legal - Nicosia - GK913581
GRS are working closely with a Legal and Corporate Services Company based in Nicosia who are looking for a Russian speaking experienced Corporate Lawyer/Corporate Administrator. With affiliate offices internationally, this is a great opportunity to join a global provider of professional services.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Company and trust formation and administration in various jurisdictions
- Preparation of legal documents (Minutes, Resolutions, Power of Attorney etc.)
- Implementation of changes in company structure, such as change of company directors, secretary, shareholders etc.
- Dealing with the VAT authorities and Income Tax Office
- Arranging for filing of annual accounts/ audits
- Drafting and filing of all necessary changes with regard to share transfers, allotments, increase and reduction of capital, strike off and liquidations in various jurisdictions
- Preparation and filling of all necessary documents in relation to change of officers, name, registered office etc. with the Registrar of Companies, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience at a law firm or corporate services provider
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Law and have or be in process of obtaining of a Master’s degree in Law or any other relevant degree
- Ideal candidate must be fluent in Russian and English and know a good level of Greek
- Must be a responsible team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to use software applications effectively.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Limassol Office: 101 Gladstonos Street, Limassol CY-3032