CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client a famous international franchise Pizza chain is looking to recruit an Assistant Store Manager to join their team in Paphos.
If you’re on the lookout for an opportunity as an Assistant Store Manager and you go on to become a Manager of a store then this could be just the right career move for you!
The Assistant Store Manager assists the Store Manager in motivating and inspiring their team to achieve store productivity goals. They help the Store Manager to analyze week to date, period to date, and year to date sales, and develop action plans to drive top line sales.
- Assists Store Manager in responsibility for the store
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by assisting; as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory, and follow-up with customers
- Assists Store Manager with providing a strong leadership presence and control in store, while ensuring that all customers receive good service and quality deliveries.
- Utilizes company tools to diagnose opportunities and develops action plans to improve performance
- Forecasts/re forecast business, focusing on productivity to meet sales goals
- Regularly communicates with Store Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business
- Assists Store Manager in partnering with corporate office personnel to increase sales, drive/promote merchandise categories, and expand markets
- Helps Store Manager in identifying training needs and providing ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed
- Leverages individual staff strengths, and creates developmental plans to prepare all level positions for future growth within the organization
- Assists Store Manager in delivering consistent, in the moment, feedback and coaching
- Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times
- Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all Merchandise Calendar direction, campaigns, and sales promotions in a timely manner
- Ensures all pricing, signage, and displays are correct at all times
- Receives regular vendor deliveries and stocks sales floor in a timely manner
- Responsible for controlling inventory stock levels and reordering as necessary within budget
- Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security
- Performs all duties as directed by supervisor
- Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results.
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions.
- Relationship Management: Able to build constructive and effective relationships
- Ability to influence at all levels, as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and be assertive in driving successful management strategies.
- Influencing and Negotiation: Can present ideas and directions that lead others to action.
- Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals .Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
- 1-2 years experience in retail store management.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Customer Service role in HORECA field.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
How to apply
If you will be interested for the position please send your CV at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org writing on the subject “Assistant Store Manager”.