CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Java Developers - IT - Limassol - RP913587
Our Client, is seeking to recruit a Java Developer on behalf of our client a leading software development company. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual who wants to work in a company that pushes technological boundaries, and is interested in attracting the best people possible. If you are seeking an exciting challenge where you can witness the results of your efforts, then this Java Developer position is an excellent opportunity in Limassol.
- Develop high-value components of a product platform for the automatic detection, analysis and visualisation of mass data for radio signal intelligence systems.
- Implement systems based on distributed and scalable Java architectures.
- Define and analyse requirements while deducing from them technical specifications.
- Analyse, draft and design complex modules and components.
- Realise reusable software components in an agile development process (Scrum).
- Carry out test cases and document your results.
- Translate client business requirements into a system design.
- Bachelor degree in the areas of Computer Sciences, Communication Engineering or a related field.
- Strong experiences in the areas of Java SE (8), test-driven development, parallel processing and concurrency.
- Knowledge desirable in Eclipse RCP, OSGI, Spring, Maven, Git & Clean Code
- Experience with databases, preferably Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL) would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable understanding of Design Patterns, UML & agile methods (for example Scrum) would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to work independently whilst recognising the need to be a team player to achieve results.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Limassol Office: The Hawk Building, 124 Gladstonos Street, 3rd Floor, Limassol CY-3032