CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street,
Agathangelou Business Centre,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Internal Auditor - Legal - Limassol - GK913609
GRS are working in partnership with a well establish Legal Company who are looking for an experienced Internal Auditor. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join a reputable company to support their growing operation in a central Limassol location.
- Undertake the audit internally of the company
- Operate the audit software
- Process financial statements
- Liaise with staff internally
- Review internal control procedures and systems to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Participate in other types of engagement the firm carries out
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Two years of work experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in both English & Greek.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and ISA’s.
- Knowledge of Russian or other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Good IT skills and agility in learning new and proprietary software.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills.
- The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and display professional conduct.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.
Nicosia Office: Clarion House, 2nd Floor, 25 Aphrodite Street, Nicosia, 1060, Cyprus