Web Designer - IT - FX - Limassol - AF913610
GRS are working closely with a fantastic Regulated Forex client who is looking for a talented web designer in Limassol. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess great Web Design skills and experience. The successful candidates will be joining their expanding office in Limassol.
- Produce web design artwork to support marketing initiatives
- Responsible for building the companies brand visually
- Ensuring brand consistency across all mediums.
- Managing time/tasks effectively as the team will be managing multiple projects running simultaneously.
- Develop superior and compelling designs for the web that target focused markets.
- Translate existing concepts and ideas into professional page layouts
- Coding for the website
- Working in a small yet very creative team.
- Implement supplied translations in different languages for Company campaigns.
- Perform original design work, using more sophisticated features of software and web tools, create Flash banners, landing pages, e-mail campaigns
- Design and develop all advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of Adobe suit: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, DreamWeaver, is a must
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML , Action Script 3.0 will be considered an advantage
- Min 2 years in similar position is a must
- Have imaginative flair and awareness of current trend in the visual arts and social media
- Practical knowledge of the latest computer packages
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- University degree in web design, or equivalent field would be an advantage
To apply for this position, please email Andrea Frantova on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769369 for further information.