Senior Corporate Administrator - Corporate Services - Limassol - PS913275
An exciting opportunity to join a growing and very well established Corporate Services and Trust service provider in Limassol has just come up for a Senior Corporate Administrator. Due to expansion, our client is seeking to recruit a new member of staff with a minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience from corporate services. The successful candidate MUST have previous experience with company formation and registration of both Cyprus and Offshore companies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely and report to the Managing Director
- Company formation and registration (Cyprus and Offshore companies)
- Preparation and execution of the documents of Companies’ strike off
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Executing changes on the structure of companies and preparing all supporting documents
- Review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies
- Liaising with clients and auditors, providing information
- Ordering Tax Residence Certificates
- Monitoring, reporting on submission of Annual Returns
- File maintenance/archiving
- Minimum 3 - 5 years previous experience minimum working as a corporate administrator or legal assistant from a corporate services company or law firm
- Fluent / native spoken / reading / writing in both Greek and English at proficient business level
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and show initiative.
- Conscientious positive outlook and willingness to learn and increase knowledge.
- IT Literate with Microsoft Office
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Nicosia Office: Clarion House, 25 Aphrodite Street, Nicosia CY-1060
To apply for this position, please email Philippa Stephanou on email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769369 for further information.