CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Senior Corporate Administrator - Corporate Services - Limassol - PS913275
An exciting opportunity to join a growing and very well established Corporate Services and Trust service provider in Limassol has just come up for a Senior Corporate Administrator. Due to expansion, our client is seeking to recruit a new member of staff with a minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience from corporate services. The successful candidate MUST have previous experience with company formation and registration of both Cyprus and Offshore companies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely and report to the Managing Director
- Company formation and registration (Cyprus and Offshore companies)
- Preparation and execution of the documents of Companies’ strike off
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Executing changes on the structure of companies and preparing all supporting documents
- Review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies
- Liaising with clients and auditors, providing information
- Ordering Tax Residence Certificates
- Monitoring, reporting on submission of Annual Returns
- File maintenance/archiving
- Minimum 3 - 5 years previous experience minimum working as a corporate administrator or legal assistant from a corporate services company or law firm
- Fluent / native spoken / reading / writing in both Greek and English at proficient business level
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and show initiative.
- Conscientious positive outlook and willingness to learn and increase knowledge.
- IT Literate with Microsoft Office
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Nicosia Office: Clarion House, 25 Aphrodite Street, Nicosia CY-1060
To apply for this position, please email Philippa Stephanou on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769369 for further information.