Our client, an award winning law firm seeks to employ a Russian speaking corporate administrator. The ideal candidate will speak fluent English and Greek and have excellent PC and communication skills.
- Handling timely and accurately clients’ billable and non-billable requests
- Communicating with the clients and gathering relevant documentation and/ or information
- Preparing and submitting legal orders in order to proceed with Legal documents preparation, including but not limited to Power of Attorney, Resolutions, Corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Liaising with agents, external and internal advisers and consultants on various corporate matters
- Assisting clients in their communication with other departments in terms of translation or any other assistance as requested
- Contributes to timely progress of the team projects
- Strictly adheres to company’s policies and procedures in place
- Client meetings – builds relationships.
- Assists Team Leader in proper portfolio handling during absence of a team member
- Educated to degree level within a legal or business field
- Minimum 2 year experience in an office
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent remuneration package including commission and language allowance
- Private Medical Scheme and a Bonus scheme
- Friday afternoons off – long weekend