A fast-growing fiduciary firm in Nicosia seeks to recruit a lawyer to join its immigration and corporate department.
- Participate within the immigration initiative of the Group, including preparation of Citizenship by Investment and Permanent Residence applications, drafting/reviewing property acquisition agreements, and assisting clients with all aspects connected to the above mentioned application processes.
- Assist with corporate issues related to a portfolio of Cyprus companies, trusts and regulated investment funds.
- Take lead in handling of legal issues pertaining to corporate services portfolio.
- Handle client meetings.
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Experience dealing with Registrar of Companies matters.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Self motivated and career-driven.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.