CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A fast-growing fiduciary firm in Nicosia seeks to recruit a lawyer to join its immigration and corporate department.
- Participate within the immigration initiative of the Group, including preparation of Citizenship by Investment and Permanent Residence applications, drafting/reviewing property acquisition agreements, and assisting clients with all aspects connected to the above mentioned application processes.
- Assist with corporate issues related to a portfolio of Cyprus companies, trusts and regulated investment funds.
- Take lead in handling of legal issues pertaining to corporate services portfolio.
- Handle client meetings.
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Experience dealing with Registrar of Companies matters.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Self motivated and career-driven.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.