Highway Business Hub
Hyper Tower, Office 101
Our client, a company offering fiduciary/corporate services is looking to recruit a Corporate Services Administrator to join their team in Limassol
· Liaise with international clients and deal with their requests
· Daily on-going administration, preparation of corporate documents, company incorporations, registrar of companies related matters etc.
· Responsible for the statutory files of companies
· Drafting and arranging execution of resolutions, Powers of Attorney and arranging legalization of documents
· Opening bank accounts and subsequent maintenance
· Review and collection of KYC and due diligence
· Correspondence with various associates, lawyers, auditors and governmental authorities
· Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Russian languages (knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage)
· Computer literate
· Social and communicative skills
· Able to work under stress and tight deadlines
· Attention to detail
· Be driven, flexible and can work on own initiative
· Excellent practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law
· Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of Quorum will be considered an advantage
Remuneration: A competitive salary will be offered according to qualifications and experience. Indicative salary around 1700 per month. Working hours 9.00-18.00
Interested applicants should submit their CV details at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.