CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Highway Business Hub
Hyper Tower, Office 101
Our client, a company offering fiduciary/corporate services is looking to recruit a Corporate Services Administrator to join their team in Limassol
· Liaise with international clients and deal with their requests
· Daily on-going administration, preparation of corporate documents, company incorporations, registrar of companies related matters etc.
· Responsible for the statutory files of companies
· Drafting and arranging execution of resolutions, Powers of Attorney and arranging legalization of documents
· Opening bank accounts and subsequent maintenance
· Review and collection of KYC and due diligence
· Correspondence with various associates, lawyers, auditors and governmental authorities
· Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Russian languages (knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage)
· Computer literate
· Social and communicative skills
· Able to work under stress and tight deadlines
· Attention to detail
· Be driven, flexible and can work on own initiative
· Excellent practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law
· Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of Quorum will be considered an advantage
Remuneration: A competitive salary will be offered according to qualifications and experience. Indicative salary around 1700 per month. Working hours 9.00-18.00
Interested applicants should submit their CV details at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.