The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Office Administrator - Accounting - Limassol - Cyprus - RP913623On behalf of our client, GRS is seeking an experienced Office Administrator to be the friendly and professional first point of contact to customers, and provide exceptional clerical support. If you have experience in running an office efficiently then the role of an Office Administrator for our client could be a great career opportunity.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering the main telephone, screening and directing calls
- Taking and relaying messages.
- Providing information to incoming callers.
- Greeting all visitors entering premises in a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner.
- Office entry control.
- Ensuring knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization.
- General administrative and clerical support.
- Receiving and sorting mail/deliveries.
- Schedule appointments.
- Tidy and maintain the reception and conference areas.
- Booking travel where required.
- Responsible for maintaining the office clean & tidy.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Fluency in Greek & English written and spoken.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Customer service orientation.
- A minimum of two years of previous experience.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Limassol Office: The Hawk Building, 124 Gladstonos Street, 3rd Floor, Limassol CY-3032