CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of one of our clients, a 5* star hotel in Paphos, with a sandy beach with its own private harbor. We are looking to recruit an Executive Sushi Chef (EU Citizen). We are looking for an experienced Sushi Chef with excellent knowledge of the Japanese kitchen. You will be working at the Sushi counter under the supervision of the Executive Chef. You will also have intensive guest contact and willing to offer our guests excellent service.
- Exclusively preparing sushi and sashimi dishes at sushi counter
- Responsible for the production and have knowledge and competency of maki sushi, nigiri sushi and sashimi.
- Follow standard recipes as directed by the Executive Chef in order to ensure consistency of food
- Create a positive atmosphere together with service staff for guests
- The ability to provide the guests at the sushi counter with information
- About the menu or ingredients.
- Maintain good communication between the restaurant and kitchen.
- Be part of a disciplined, well harmonizing team
- With ideas and suggestions he/she contributes to a continuous improvement of the entire operation
- Ensure that the restaurant’s guidelines, standards and procedures are followed
- Need to be familiar with local food hygiene and HACCP guidelines
- Familiar with Japanese culture and habits
- More than 5 years experience within distinguished companies in a similar position
- Job related education
Excellent sushi cooking skills
- Passion for sushi cooking
- Guest oriented
- The ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Flexible and a team player
How to apply
In case you will be interested in the new job opportunity please send your CV at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org writing on the subject "Executive Sushi Chef"
Note: All application will be treated in strict confidentiality