The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Corporate Lawyer - Legal - Funds - Limassol - RP913400
GRS on behalf our client a well-established fund manager, are seeking an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their Limassol offices. We are seeking a candidate with a strong background in corporate law, who is an effective communicator with excellent mediation attributes. If you feel this matches your experience then this Limassol based role as a Corporate Lawyer would be a great opportunity.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents).
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues.
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks.
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents.
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Draft and administer all contracts.
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Proven 3 years comparable law firm experience.
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing).
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills.
- Administrative and managerial skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
- Computer skills.
- Current licence to practise law.
- BS degree in Law.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Limassol Office: The Hawk Building, 124 Gladstonos Street, 3rd Floor, Limassol CY-3032