CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm with its head-offices offices located in Nicosia, Cyprus. We are searching for a motivated individual to assume the role of Corporate Administrator in Nicosia.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Proficiently communicating with the clients, gathering relevant documentation and/or information, preparing and submitting Legal Orders in a due format to a Production Officer in order to proceed with Legal documents preparation, including but not limited to Power of Attorney, Resolutions, Corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Liaising with agents, external and internal advisers and consultants on various corporate matters
- Assisting clients in their communication with other departments in terms of translation or any other assistance as requested
- Contributes to timely progress of the team projects
- Strictly adheres to company’s policies and procedures in place, including Logbook up- dating.
- Client meetings – builds relationships.
- Knows focus clients of portfolio and their legal orders in progress
- Assists Team Leader in proper portfolio handling during absence of a team member
About you: Educated to degree level within a legal or business field Minimum 1 year experience in related field Fluent in English is a must Fluent in Russian is a must Understanding of Due Diligence and Compliance as required by legislation Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent remuneration package
- Private Medical Scheme and Provident Fund
- 13th Salary All applications will be treated In the strictest confidence.
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: email@example.com.
Please mark the subject field: "Corp Admin"