Our Client is an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm with its head-offices offices located in Nicosia, Cyprus. We are searching for a motivated individual to assume the role of Corporate Administrator in Nicosia.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Proficiently communicating with the clients, gathering relevant documentation and/or information, preparing and submitting Legal Orders in a due format to a Production Officer in order to proceed with Legal documents preparation, including but not limited to Power of Attorney, Resolutions, Corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Liaising with agents, external and internal advisers and consultants on various corporate matters
- Assisting clients in their communication with other departments in terms of translation or any other assistance as requested
- Contributes to timely progress of the team projects
- Strictly adheres to company’s policies and procedures in place, including Logbook up- dating.
- Client meetings – builds relationships.
- Knows focus clients of portfolio and their legal orders in progress
- Assists Team Leader in proper portfolio handling during absence of a team member
About you: Educated to degree level within a legal or business field Minimum 1 year experience in related field Fluent in English is a must Fluent in Russian is a must Understanding of Due Diligence and Compliance as required by legislation Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent remuneration package
- Private Medical Scheme and Provident Fund
- 13th Salary All applications will be treated In the strictest confidence.
Only C.V.'s with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mark the subject field: "Corp Admin"