CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a part-time Corporate secretary / Lawyer.
- Drafting, legal review, register keeping for corporate documents of the company – minutes of AGMs, EGMs, ad-hock GMs, minutes of BoD, written resolutions of BoD, Power of Attorneys (if any), etc
- Drafting, legal review, register keeping of contracts (not more then 10-15 a year)
6. - Keeping registers of shares, resolutions, contracts, mail
7. - Providing support in registrar of Companies, tax authorities and other state authorities and certifying offices for certificates, letters, charters and other necessary documentation necessary for the proper functioning of the Company and its subsidiaries9.
- Liaison with state authorities to uphold Company’s good standing
-Higher Legal Education (Cyprus Law)
- Must be personally officially registered in Registrar as the Coprorate Secretary of the Company
2. - Work experience as a lawyer / corporate secretary – 3 years and more
- Fluent English
- Fluent Greek
Compensation Package: Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated In the strictest confidence.
Only C.V. with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Note: Only those with EU Citizenship or valid work permits should apply.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject field: "Corp Law"