CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Arabic Speaking Back Office - Financial Services - Limassol - HE913642
GRS are representing a well-established Forex Firm based in Central Limassol who are looking for an Arabic Speaker to join their growing team. The company offer an excellent office environment and it’s a great opportunity for someone to gain knowledge and experience in the Forex sector. This role will be reporting to the Head of Back office who will offer training and support.
- Dealing with the clients’ complaints
- Dealing with deposits and withdrawals
- Reviewing the cases of complaints
- Collection of documents
- Liaising with other departments regarding the clients’ complaints
- Drafting response letters
- Assisting with execution of daily client withdrawals and client refunds
- Experience using Word and Excel
- Knowledge of MetaTrader4 Manager would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be fluent English and Arabic – (Reading, Speaking and Writing)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.