CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of cutting-edge technology solutions to the Financial Services sector, we are seeking to recruit an experienced UI/UX Designer and Developer for their offices in central Nicosia. The working hours for this position are from 9:00am to 6:00pm from Monday to Friday. Our client offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience and also offers a 13th salary.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to define and implement the user interfaces and overall intuitive user experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the technical teams.
- Understand user requirements and create a user friendly experience that hides the complexity of the implementation.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Validate and test completed work against quality standards and security guidelines.
- Degree in Design and/or Computer Science desirable.
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience.
- Proven design skills.
- Strong portfolio (please include in job application links to prior work or examples).
- Experience in using MVVM and MVC frameworks.
- Experience in creating wire-framing, storyboards, user flows and process flows.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design or prototyping tools.
- Experience in mobile application design desirable.
- .Net experience highly desirable.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in English and Greek.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to learn.
- Consistent ability to deliver on time.
- Attention to detail with strong commitment to quality.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.