CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of cutting-edge technology solutions to the Financial Services sector, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Software Developer (C#) for their offices in central Nicosia. The working hours for this position are from 9:00am to 6:00pm from Monday to Friday. Our client offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience and also offers a 13th salary.
- Reviewing business and technical requirements and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Translate requirements, storyboards and use cases into highly functional and reliable web applications.
- Design build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code.
- Maintain highly testable and quality code by implementing unit tests, automated tests, running static and dynamic code analysis tools.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Able to efficiently track down and identify bugs and other defects and find solutions to correct them.
- Design and implement complex database queries and reports.
- Liaise with internal teams to enhance existing processes and procedures.
- Computer Science or related degree.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC and HTML5.
- Strong knowledge of software development patterns and object oriented concepts.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#.
- Solid SQL experience.
- Experience in the financial industry and PCI requirements highly desirable.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in English and Greek.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to learn.
- Consistent ability to deliver on time.
- Attention to detail with strong commitment to quality.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.