CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of cutting-edge technology solutions to the Financial Services sector, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Software Developer (C#) for their offices in central Nicosia. The working hours for this position are from 9:00am to 6:00pm from Monday to Friday. Our client offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience and also offers a 13th salary.
- Reviewing business and technical requirements and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Translate requirements, storyboards and use cases into highly functional and reliable web applications.
- Design build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code.
- Maintain highly testable and quality code by implementing unit tests, automated tests, running static and dynamic code analysis tools.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Able to efficiently track down and identify bugs and other defects and find solutions to correct them.
- Design and implement complex database queries and reports.
- Liaise with internal teams to enhance existing processes and procedures.
- Computer Science or related degree.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC and HTML5.
- Strong knowledge of software development patterns and object oriented concepts.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#.
- Solid SQL experience.
- Experience in the financial industry and PCI requirements highly desirable.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in English and Greek.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to learn.
- Consistent ability to deliver on time.
- Attention to detail with strong commitment to quality.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.