CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of cutting-edge technology solutions to the Financial Services sector, we are seeking to recruit an experienced QA Engineer for their offices in central Nicosia. The working hours for this position are from 9:00am to 6:00pm from Monday to Friday. Our client offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience and also offers a 13th salary.
- Reviewing business and technical requirements and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Implementing and executing automated and manual unit tests, user interface tests and penetration tests.
- Identify, record and document thoroughly any findings, and propose possible solutions.
- Liaise with internal teams to enhance existing processes and procedures.
- Computer Science or related degree.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience in the financial industry and PCI requirements highly desirable.
- C# and SQL experience highly desirable.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in English and Greek.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to learn.
- Consistent ability to deliver on time.
- Attention to detail with strong commitment to quality.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.