CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a FOREX Broker Company with offices in Larnaca. They are now seeking to recruit for the position of Compliance AML Office Junior.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be receiving training on carrying out the following tasks:
· Work side by side with the External Compliance Consultants
· Receive training on how to follow CYSEC’s circulars and develop and periodically review and update Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to employees
· Receive training on how to prepare/Review and submit compliance reports to CYSEC
· Assist with the monitoring of the departments and ensure that policies are being followed
· University Degree in Law or Economics or Finance or relevant
· Some Previous experience in Compliance within a CIF is required
· Fluent in English
· Very well organized with attention to detail
· Very well developed communicating skills
Please forward your CV/Application to email@example.com or call us on 7777 7045 for any queries.