CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Design and develop the internal AML compliance manuals, policies and procedures and ensure their correct and effective implementation, as per CySEC’s requirements.
- Review the Company’s marketing material and advice on any required amendments.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of relevant reports to CySEC.
- Liaise with CySEC and ensure that all reporting obligations towards them are fulfilled.
- Keep up to date on all new CySEC regulations, guidelines and circulars and advise on any necessary actions to be taken.
- Identify, examine and report any suspicious activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Give guidance for corrective measures where necessary and inform the Board of Directors.
- Conduct relevant informative training to all staff on an ongoing basis, as required.
- Review and approve customers’ KYC documents and perform ongoing compliance checks.
- Monitor and deal with client complaints and any matters related to compliance.
- Monitor the Company’s outsourcing arrangements.
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- University Degree (BSc/MSc) in Business, Finance, Economics or Law.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position.
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certification.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Professionalism, reliability and trustworthiness.
Applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.