CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is Cyprus Investment Firm which provides independent and personalized investment solutions for individuals and institutions. On behalf of our client we are looking for a part-time IT Administrator to join its professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
The role will include maintaining the company's IT network, workstations, servers and security systems in daily mode, including, but not limited to:
· Administering and configuring company’s network;
· Carrying out routine installation and configuration and of IT solutions;
· Providing the secure storage of company’s electronic information and documentation;
· Troubleshooting and resolving hardware, connection, printer and software issues by request of employees;
· Providing configuration and maintenance of communication systems of the company, including telephone station, emails etc.;
· Participating in development of company’s webpage;
· Conducting training for new users;
· Making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems;
· Completion of special projects if requested;
· Providing communication and collaboration with software providers, hardware and office appliance’s vendors, telecommunications providers and other related parties.
Qualification and other Essential Requirements:
· Degree in Computer Technology or related field.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar position.
· Proficiency in the use of technical systems, networks, operating systems and servers.
· Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
· Fluency in oral and written English.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
· distinct analytical and problem-solving skills;
· attention to detail;
· sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects;
· commitment to quality and confidentiality;
· ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
· competitive remuneration;
· friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at fax 22283869 with a subject “IT Administrator”