CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
IT Administrator - IT - Limassol - NC914512
Our client an International Energy Group is seeking an experienced IT Administrator to join their new team in Limassol. This successful candidate will be providing the frontline support and will be engaging with the wider business to ensure IT systems and processes run effectively and efficiently. This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Energy suppliers and be an integral part of their technology team in Limassol.
- Responsible for the operation, planning, conception, and documentation of the networks
- Able to recognise and analyse problems and provide solutions in a professional and timely manner
- Install and configure client/server hardware and software
- Act as a key point of contact for key stakeholders across the business
- Represent the administration area in cross-border solution teams
- Evaluate new technologies and trends
- Administer network and security systems
- Monitor the IT infrastructure
- Install/deploy and configure software
- Install new hardware servers, Hyper-V configurations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar position
- Proficiency in the use of technical systems and an in-depth understanding of Cisco network
- Knowledge of the operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Fluency in English language at a professional level
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.