CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Treasury Officer - Financial Services/Banking - Limassol - Cyprus GK914513
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with banks and financial institutions in respect of the settlements, debt portfolio, new products;
- Prepare Group Report, Cash report and other management reports as per deadlines.
- Review intercompany balances and transactions from Treasury point of view;
- Undertaking other reconciliation work as required;
- Assisting the Finance department to ensure all information is entered accurately and in a timely manner;
- Processing of the payments;
- Handle and support debt portfolio of the company;
- Introduction of the new financial products within the scope of the business;
- Liaison with customers and vendors as it may be necessary;
- Keep accounting records for investment companies as it may be requested;
- Manage and control over intercompany transactions;
- Ensure that all information is entered as per procedures;
- Prepare financial and management reports.
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to speak and read English and Russian
- Experience with payment processing;
- Knowledge of the different payment system;
- Knowledge of the bank compliance procedures, KYC
- Knowledge of the bank products;
- Experience and understanding of the debt products;
- Experience to work in holding companies;
- Experience in cash flow budgeting and planning;
- Ability to work in a computer-based environment and possess the computer skills required to perform the tasks required with accounting and spreadsheet software
- Ability to work as and when required ensuring tasks are completed on time
- Good written skills in terms of the ability to communicate with;
- Initiative and integrity
- Ability to work in an open-plan environment, with open communication
- A proactive work approach, i.e. problem solving, finding better ways to complete tasks
- Maintain accurate and orderly accounting records
- Excellent interpersonal skills in terms of working with both internal and external clients.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Limassol Office: 101 Gladstonos Street, Limassol CY-3032