CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Market Analyst - Forex - Nicosia - ST914506
Our client is an established and growing CIF based in Nicosia. They are currently looking to recruit a Market Analyst. This company has an excellent reputation and are fully regulated. The successful candidate will be working in a fantastic office and a great working environment this will suit a professional individual who seeks a stable, hardworking and gratifying atmosphere.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing intraday technical analysis on FX spot rates, CFDs-Indices, Commodities and Stocks.
- Provide market commentary and trading recommendations for company's own website and social media channels
- Drafting questionnaires for the suitability of investment for the client.
- Keeping up to date and reporting on global market developments, particularly with respect to currency and commodity markets.
- Conducting fundamental analysis through Reuters Eikon, and technical analysis through the MT4 platform.
- trading key strategies and especially Forex key strategies
- BSc/MSc in Business/Finance/Economics or related field.
- Experience in a similar position in the financial services sector is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Holder of the Advanced CySEC would be advantageous
- Strong interest and good understanding of the financial markets and economy.
- Computer literacy.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Scott Gray email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Limassol Office: The Hawk Building, 124 Gladstonos Street, 3rd Floor, Limassol CY-3032