CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Senior Graphic Designer - Marketing/ IT - Limassol - GK914533
On behalf of our client a premium financial services company from the UK are in search for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their amazing team. The client is a leading provider of online trading services who is listed on the London Stock Exchange. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong experience Graphic Designing within the Forex industry to work in a stable and positive office work environment
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Responsible for maintaining brand consistency across all mediums
- Developing concepts and designing graphics for online and offline material including: web banner advertisements, landing pages, e-mail campaigns, icons, infographics, exhibition booths, print ads, company brochures.
- Manipulation of digital photographs
- Review of the performance of the creatives and implement changes to optimise results
- Liaising with external collaborators, online publishers and offset printers to ensure deadlines are met and all material is at its highest quality
- Creating engaging and user friendly website designs
- Designing online/offline advertising materials including banners and landing pages ensuring they are in line with company branding policy
- Collaborating with project managers, designers and other departments for creating advertising material for various projects and campaigns
- Converting initial concepts, mock ups, wireframes and sketches to complete designs and UIs
- Applying user-centric methodologies to design websites, UIs, mobile UIs and online advertising material
- Assist and support the Head of Design on any other tasks assigned
- An excellent portfolio of online and offline graphic design
- Highly motivated, with the ability to manage and deliver projects to a high level of quality, within agreed timescales
- A minimum of three years’ relevant industry experience.
- Strong skills in relation to design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- HTML5 knowledge and web design / developing experience would be a an advantage.
- Fluent in English. Any other language would be an advantage
- Previous experience in Forex will be considered as an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.