CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established Law Firm, we are seeking to recruit a Part-Time Corporate Administrator to work an afternoon shift at their offices located in Nicosia.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Assisting in running various projects/transactions on all stages.
- Provide assistance in drafting of correspondence (i.e. letter, emails, minutes, contracts etc).
- Manage correspondence and filing.
- Undertake general office administration tasks.
- Manage incoming calls and arrange teleconferences with associates locally and abroad.
- Communicate with office suppliers and service providers.
- Administration of trust and corporate mandates.
- Takeover of trusts and managed companies.
- Drafting of trust deeds and related trust documents.
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts, promissory notes, resolutions etc.
- Incorporating companies, completion and filing of company forms.
- Review and drafting of a broad array of legal documents for companies, funds and trusts.
- Handling client due diligence for corporate and trust structures.
- Manage relationships, and consulting with and coordinating advice from other third party pro-fessionals.
- Support in the development and implementation of the firm’s compliance regime.
- Experience as a trust or corporate officer in a reputable company is essential.
- Excellent command of Greek and English. Any other language a plus.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or other relevant.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.