CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Victory House (Block B)
Our client, a Switzerland’s leading hospitality education provider and their local branch office, is looking to add a new team member to their team under the title of “Area Sales and Marketing Manager, Scandinavia”.
We are seeking a hungry Swedish speaking sales professional with high ambitions.
The role of the successful candidate is mainly to travel (approx. 120 days per year) and execute a sales strategy in Scandinavian countries.
Will and a passion to succeed in the role will be prioritised over experience. An opportunity of a lifetime for the candidate that wants to learn and develop. Training and guidance will be given therefore attitude and long term professional goals will be prioritised.
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter that likes to take own initiatives. An important characteristic is the will to drive a sales cycle forward. The candidate will be working with an experienced management team that will appreciate and encourage new ideas and input.
This is a challenging and demanding role which will give you a platform to drive results at a multi-country level. The successful candidate will need to be located ideally in Limassol, Cyprus.
● Execute a strategic plan to maximize sales targets by plan and attend student fairs
● Plan and conduct student visits at the schools in Switzerland including:
o Scandinavian open house
o Pastry competition visit
o Individual visits
o Media and government visits
● Visit high schools and conduct presentations
● Develop a marketing plan for professional, exchange term and summer programs
● Highly involved and responsible of the student enrolment process
o Follow up with students for any outstanding fees and guide them if they have trouble with CSN
o Meet students as they get to school to ensure that we get referrals and that they settle in
o Follow up on CSN applications, mid-term, to ensure that all students apply for CSN for their internships
● Fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken
● Sales background preferred
● Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
● Outgoing, energetic and target oriented sales person.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● A self-starter willing to take own initiative to drive the sales results forward.
● Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance.
How to apply
If you are interested for the job position please send your CV at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, writing on the subject “Area Sales and Marketing Manager”