CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Business Development Manager (BDM) position is a key role in the company. Responsibilities include defining internal processes and procedures for the full sales and on-boarding cycle, building and leading teams, managing projects, and exploring potential business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be liaising with management to drive projects and business forward, building partnerships, external introducers, and identifying business development that can be offered to existing and new clients. The incumbent must develop a strong understanding of PrimeXM's services and client setups.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in project delivery, managing and working with people, and building and maintaining relationships. This involves understanding the products and the market in-depth.
· Ability to recruit, build, and manage a network of business development professionals.
· Engage and work with external introducers, and maintain good relationships with partners.
· Develop and explore business opportunities through business networks.
· Use external resources to drive projects forward where necessary.
· Prepare product descriptions and materials explaining our services.
· Drive marketing campaigns focused on areas of interest.
· Represent the company at expositions and events.
· Maintain a solid understanding of our offering and details of client setups.
· Engage in communication with our clients, exploring new business opportunities, receiving feedback, etc.
· Explore new business ideas and services and work with management on our unique selling points and added value in our offer.
· Define and document the sales, on-boarding, and customer support processes.
· Manage the content and design of our website and marketing materials, liaising with other departments where necessary.
· Responsibility to drive forward multiple projects simultaneously, based on business priorities.
· BSc / BEng in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or any other relevant field. MSc / MEng in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or any other relevant field will be considered as an advantage.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Business Development / Project Management role within the IT industry.
· A strong technical background is mandatory.
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Ability to grasp technical and financial concepts quickly.
· Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence will be considered as an advantage.
· Technical sales experience will be considered as an advantage.
· Ability to demonstrate a detailed understanding of selling solutions.
· Strong analytical skills to write detailed descriptions of complex services.
· Experience with defining company processes and workflows.
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
· Strong organisation skills, ability to prioritize different tasks quickly.
· Ability to interact with clients and peers with a flexible and mature attitude to work.
· Self-motivated and ambitious with the ability to motivate all team members.
Full-time, candidates must have the right to live and work in the EU.
· Attractive remuneration package based on experience.
· Excellent working environment.
· 23 days’ annual leave.
· Medical scheme.
· Strong career development opportunity.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference "Business Development Manager - Cyprus" in the subject.