CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
RP913982TE - Software Test Engineer - IT - Limassol - Cyprus
GRS on behalf of our client a leading software development company are seeking to recruit a Software Test Engineer to join their team in Limassol. If you have 3-5 years’ experience in software testing methodologies and a strong understanding of modern technology, then this Software Test Engineer opportunity would be a great career move, to work with cutting edge technology. If you feel that you have the expertise and are looking to work for a company that rewards true talent, then apply today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute test procedures and scripts either manually or by automated tools.
- Track and report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
- Gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- Analyze report discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- Report and track issues in the ticketing system, keeping information up-to-date.
- Compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results and KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identify issues, propose system improvements and perform repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
- University degree in IT, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or System Analysis.
- 3-5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance roles, testing tools and testing methodologies.
- Experience across some or all of the following testing types: black box, white box, performance, security or integration.
- Understanding of software test lifecycle (agile and waterfall) and quality control methodology
- Experience with web application and web service testing.
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL server or Oracle databases.
- Familiar with Linux / Mac system and shell commands, shell scripting experience a definite advantage.
- Exposure to at least two of the following: jMeter, FitNesse, SOAPUI, Selenium, subversion, git, Jenkins or maven.
- Experience in working with test automation frameworks, ideally in a java/linux/open source environment a definite advantage
- Strong interest and passion in software testing.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Limassol Office: The Hawk Building, 124 Gladstonos Street, 3rd Floor, Limassol CY-3032