ATTENTION: Please APPLY through this link https://centroholdings.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=14
Ortnec holdings is a group of companies developing SAAS platforms for the online entertainment industry. These services include content licensing market, content syndication marketplace, content storage platform as well as billing for online services.
We 're looking for motivated and experiences Affiliate/Digital Marketing Manager to manage the existing relationships with publishing partners as well as building new business relationships. You will be working with a team to coordinate marketing solutions, analyse campaign performance, and create digital performance strategies.
Negotiating with affiliates, identifying and leveraging on opportunities, executing affiliate marketing promotions and developing new methodologies and promotions, are just a few of the hats you will wear.
Project: affiliate management systems and paysites (adult and entertainment niche)
The role & responsibilities:
1) Promoting our affiliate programs
2) Find new affiliates with targeted traffic, find new partners for whitelabels, cross sales, upsell;
3) Support our current affiliates and partners, help them with improve sales;
1) Plan marketing strategy, manage and report all marketing activities in projects
2) Manage email marketing, members retention activities
3) Prepare marketing material, creatives, landing pages and/or tracking links
4) Develop new channels of traffic and improve current channels
5) Manage our ads spots, external links and outgoing upsells. Improve revenue from outgoing traffic
6) Deep work on conversion - control, improve, report