CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Victory House (Block B)
Work Channel Recruitment is looking to recruit a Junior to Mid-Level Corporate Attorney to join our client’s team, an Investment and Holding company in Limassol operating in the field for the last 9 years. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that wants to achieve a professional career in Legal Corporate services.
- Degree in Law from a reputable UK University
- Previous experience 1+ years in Corporate Law in a major law firm is a must
- Contract exposure and preferably within a financial organization
- Able to manage a considerable portfolio of clients and able to multitask
- Exposure with International clients
- Possession of administrative skills, managerial skills, and negotiating, writing, interpersonal skills is also of great benefit
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, knowledge of Russian language will be considered as an advantage
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Drafting and managing legal documents
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Formulating employee handbooks
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed products
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organization
How to apply
If you are interested for the position please send your CV to Valentina Charalambous at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, writing on the subject “Corporate Attorney “.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.