CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
Reconciliations Assistant - Wealth Management - Limassol - RP914383
On behalf of our client an international Independent Financial Planning & Wealth Management provider, we are currently seeking to recruit a Reconciliations Assistant. To be successful in this role you will have 1-2 years’ experience as an accounts assistant dealing with high volume accounts payable transactions. If you are interested in working as a Reconciliations Assistant for a company with large growth plans for the next year and have the relevant skills and experience then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconciliation of agent payments and commissions.
- Reviewing commission statements.
- Monitoring of payment provider charges.
- Responsibility to resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Organisation and delivery of reconciliation information for audit.
- Monitoring of payment providers balances on daily basis, requesting settlements and transfers if necessary.
- Have completed the LCCI Higher certificate.
- A firm understanding of MS Excel.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Experience in working with high volume account reconciliation.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Limassol Office: The Hawk Building, 124 Gladstonos Street, 3rd Floor, Limassol CY-3032