CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Highway Business Hub
Hyper Tower, Office 101
CY-4007 Limassol, Cyprus
On behalf of our client, a company which specializes on the import of health and beauty products, we are looking to recruit an experienced individual for the position of Sales Manager for their offices based in Limassol.
· Acts as a leader required for the supplement of the company's aims.
· Evacuates the sales activities and marketing.
· Coordinates and leads the Sales Departments.
· Determines the positioning of the company.
· Develops and manages the costs and budgets of sales and supervises the development of internal operating budgets.
· Promotes a successful cooperation with clients, resellers and all of the company's partners.
· Implements and coordinates public relations, communication and advertisement opportunities in collaboration with the CA Director.
§ Leadership Skills: motivate employees, working with them to set and meet sales goals.
§ Analytical Skills - take the sales numbers and analyze them to find weaknesses in the system, cost-saving opportunities and redundancies.
§ Customer Service: You might need to speak with dissatisfied customers, or entertain high profile clients.
§ Communication Skills - be a good listener and speaker, to help customers and employees understand your direction and recommendations.
§ Previous experience in managing a sales team (health and beauty industry will be an advantage but not required)
· Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email. Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.