CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
NC914536 - Structuring Manager - Financial Services - Limassol - Cyprus
Our Client, a well-established and international financial services provider based in Limassol, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Structuring Manager fluent in Russian and English to join their dynamic and multicultural environment. The successful candidate will be offered a potential of growth within a flourishing sector and an attractive salary package.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and present transactions and loan proposals
- Implement the results of negotiation of the transaction documentation to ensure a complete and inclusive reflection of all conditions, commercial terms, hedging mechanisms
- Provide a full coverage for each transaction through the preparation, completion and submission of related documentation and professional, ongoing communication with related departments
- Ensure that internal procedures in regards to KYC documentation are applied
- Review, negotiate and amend any required changes to the structural aspects of the executed transaction agreements
- Maintain a professional communication with Clients
- Comply with related laws, regulations and policies
- University graduate in Economics, Finance, Law or in a related field
- Fluency in Russian and English language at a professional level
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in credit and project finance transactions, principals of financing and LMA documentantion
- Enthusiastic team player with strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.