CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
PHP Developer - IT - Limassol - RP914546
On behalf of our client a boutique technology provider, GRS are seeking a PHP Developer to join their growing Limassol team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 year’ PHP development experience with strong MySQL skills. If you are looking to work for a company that works with advanced technology, believes in uncompromising service, and extensive customized solutions then this Limassol based PHP Developer role could be for you.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for developing online CRM systems.
- Lead the projects in all phases of the development life-cycle, developing both front-end and back-end side of web applications.
- Troubleshooting and addressing user feedback to improve existing codebase.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Develop and deploy new features, both front-end and back-end, to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- A minimum of 3 years’ PHP OOP development experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge with Databases and MySQL.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects.
- Skill in debugging browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with developing CRM online systems would be highly advantageous.
- Working knowledge with GUI templates tools is favorable.
- Experience with Linux is desirable.
- Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Limassol Office: The Hawk Building, 124 Gladstonos Street, 3rd Floor, Limassol CY-3032