CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
The Hawk Building,
124 Gladstonos Street,
25 Aphrodite Street,
UX/UI Designer - IT - Limassol - Cyprus
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create an intuitive cohesive look, feel, and overall user experience for our products.
- Designing and implementing challenging and dynamic interfaces for web and mobile environments.
- Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
- Work with product managers and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product's vision, visual and experience.
- Present and articulate your design choices and decisions to our clients and internal departments.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- A bachelor of Design in Graphic (Interactive) Design.
- At least 2 years of experience in UI design.
- Deep understanding of UX principals.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop, Prototyping and wire-framing tools.
- Experience developing for multi-platform user interface is advantageous.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Limassol Office: The Hawk Building, 124 Gladstonos Street, 3rd Floor, Limassol CY-3032