CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
ASSISTANT COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Our client our client a leading CySEC regulated Forex organisation is seeking to employ an Assistant Compliance Officer to be based in their Larnaca, Cyprus office.
· Reporting to the Head of Compliance making recommendations for the department by monitoring and assessing the level of compliance risk that the Company faces
· Reviewing and updating Company's policies and procedures
· Implementing the Company's compliance monitoring program
· Respond to CySEC requests and liaise with CySEC officers on matters relevant to the Company's compliance function
· Being updated with changes in the legal framework
· University Degree in Legal field or similar
· Minimum 1 years experience
· Experience within regulated company would be considered an advantage
· Preferably holding CySEC Certificates of Professional Competence
· Fluency in English
· Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage
Compensation Package: Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated In the strictest confidence.
Only C.V. with the above requirements and sent in WORD format will be considered.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae by to: email@example.com
Please mark the subject field: “Assistant Compliance"