CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Victory House (Block B)
Our client, a Switzerland’s leading hospitality education provider is looking to add a new team member to their team. The successful candidate will hold the position of the Personal Assistant and must be fluent in Swedish, speaking and writing.
Join a fast growing company that will prioritize YOUR success. We are looking for candidates that want to be part of our journey and see this as an opportunity to develop something great. Attitude and willingness to learn and develop will be prioritized over experience.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type, and distribute routine correspondence and reports.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Open, read, route and distribute incoming mail and other material and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers or supervisors.
- Set-up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other material.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Manage projects and contribute to committee and team work.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in all the following languages: Swedish and English
- No previous experience required. The right candidate has an attitude and a will to be part of our growth and will take initiative to optimize our administrative processes.
How to apply
In case you will be interested for the job position please send your CV to Valentina Charalambous at the e-mail: email@example.com writing on the subject “Swedish speaking Personal Assistant”